2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

And Lolol at Franklin stopping them to check the air pressure early on

MDS

well thats it

cancel college football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Incredible finish in Huskerville!  Damn them Mormons!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

That BYU finish was insane

Big Red gonna celebrate with a big cheeseburger tonight

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 05, 2015, 07:26:09 PM
Point and laugh at Penn State?

Pretty much.  Franklin should have been fired as soon as the final whistle sounded.  Right there on the field.

You lose to Temple, you should be shtein-canned.  No questions asked.

And Hackenberg has completely regressed since looking pretty good in his freshman year.  He makes Tim Tebarkley look like a farging hall of famer.

And Temple's D was outstanding.

ice grillin you

short of a turnover im not sure how wisky scores tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Agreed.  Henry from Alabama is not human.

PhillyPhreak54

My yearly I Hate Brian Kelly post.

So glad Lurie didn't hire that clown

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 05, 2015, 07:47:51 PMYou lose to Temple, you should be shtein-canned.  No questions asked.

i know youre not a big cfb guy and havent lived in philly in years but temple aint what it was...theyre a solidly mediocre program these days and have been for a while

now penn state theoretically should never be bad enough to fall down to their level, but temple's d is straight up legit and should win them some games in the american this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2015, 08:27:23 PM
short of a turnover im not sure how wisky scores tonight

shows what i know

im super impressed by that drive
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Come play football at Temple University. We are solidly mediocre!"

- new recruiter Lil Guy

MDS

if you were a temple fan 100% you would be talking group of 5 bowl right now

PhillyPhreak54

No.

But I enjoyed watching the game and was rooting for them