Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I've been taking the angle that she cheated, producing him....

But I like it for a change of pace.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I started my own new big money league this year.

I'm 0-5 and have 4 weeks lost to that week's highest scorer.

It's fun, I'm having fun
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

No, big for me and the people I could get to join.  big for the poors that I associate with
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Munson

My two biggest leagues are $400 each, one is a 16 team keeper that I manage myself (and is currently 1-5, drafted Hurts and Brown to be my backbone and obviously hasn't worked out so far), and the other is a 12 teamer that I co-manage with my buddy who I play against in that 16 teamer and also in what we call our main league with our high school friends that we've had going since 2005 or so.

We've had good success co-managing that team, I think he invited me on as co-manager in 2012 or so and we've only missed the playoffs one time in that run, won a chip, and have a handfull of 2nds and 3rds as well, so have cashed a lot in that league.

The fun part about the big money leagues is we do $$ for the top 16 high scores as well, gives you incentive to keep playing even if you're out of it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds