Started by phattymatty, October 30, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

utah is the team to watch out for

brutal sked coming up...heading into head to head tanktastic home and home with phoenix in late november they might have 2 wins tops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2013, 01:27:43 AM
utah is the team to watch out for

Quote from: reese125 on November 04, 2013, 10:01:44 AM
jazz arent that bad

hayward, favors, kanter and trey burke when he comes back is plenty enough to win them games

MDS

lol i honestly didnt even know reese was still around

i love that dude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if the next batman movie has a bad guy called mr wrong reese is a lock to get the role

BigEd76

Utah = 0-8
Sacramento = 1-5
Washington/Detroit = 2-5
Brooklyn/New York/Milwaukee/Denver = 2-4
New Orleans/Orlando/Cleveland = 3-5
Sixers = tied for 17th with Chicago and Boston

ice grillin you

only thing that matters right now is that 26 teams have between 2 and 5 wins....this means that a lot of the lottery contenders are doing better than expected

except utah....but reese told me they are nowhere a contender for the number one overall pick so dont really have to worry about them either

QB Eagles

I have a strange confidence that the Sixers will finish this thing right and be where they need to be. Since they are a Philly team though I expect them to get dropped at least two picks by the lottery process.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 13, 2013, 08:24:48 PM
I have a strange confidence that the Sixers will finish this thing right and be where they need to be.

the only way that is possible is if hinkie magic trades two of turner/hawes/thad....so i assume you think thats going to happen....because if it doesnt they have no shot....because right where they need to be is at worst a top 4 lottery ball squad

the real nightmare isnt going to be the sixers falling in the lottery its going to be the new orleans pick being protected......they are 3-6 and gave utah their first win last nite

btw sat nite the sixers travel to the big easy

Eagles_Legendz

I think the pelicans have too much talent to finish in the bottom 5 barring a Davis injury.  Somewhere between 8-10 would be nice.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 14, 2013, 11:48:17 AM
I think the pelicans have too much talent to finish in the bottom 5.

so does everyone else....and they are all the same people who said the sixers might threaten the all time loss mark....

im not predicting they will be that bad but they could be....they have serious roster issues....jason smith starts for them and their bench might be the worst in the nba...the upside is that maybe the three perimeter guys will learn to play together and eric gordon and tyreke will decide to guard....then again maybe they wont and they will implode

im expecting the latter to happen since the sixers have their pick

MDS

utah, milwaukee - 2
brooklyn, ny - 3
cleveland, sactown, romelando - 4
bullets - 5
canada, chicago, nawlins, the d, philly, boston - 6

this is tougher than anticipated

ice grillin you

its actually really simple its just that sixers are a bunch of farging idiots

QB Eagles

Going into the season it looked like they had one of the worst rosters of all time. They could have traded away Turner or Thad or Hawes but c'mon. The roster was complete trash as it was, barely an NBA team. No one saw this coming.

Also it turns out half the league decided to tank along with the Sixers. NBA turning into a joke. A sport that can be so dominated by individual athletes needs to reward losing much less than this.

Not really panicking yet (the Bullets had 1 win this time last year and ended up picking behind the Magic and their 5 wins), but what I really don't like seeing is the Celtics, Knicks, and even the Bulls with the potential to get game-changing players. The combo of seeing Wiggins on the Knicks or Celtics and the Pels pick being protected would be tough to swallow.

BigEd76

The Knicks pick goes to Denver and the Nets pick goes to Atlanta