Sixers-Pelicans Lottery Thread

Started by phattymatty, October 30, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

to me only the bucks and jazz are outright worse than the sixers....everyone else will eventually pass them

if they lose the head to heads against those 2 that could definitely swing it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

on paper i would agree but i think any team in the west has a distinct advantage...sacramento for example should pass the sixers but might not cause they don't get to play the east 55 times

its why a team like phoenix still scares me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 08, 2013, 01:16:14 AM
on paper i would agree but i think any team in the west has a distinct advantage...sacramento for example should pass the sixers but might not cause they don't get to play the east 55 times

Good thing about that though is it's likely going to deflate the pick from NO.  If NO was in the east they'd make the playoffs this year.  In the west you're probably looking at their picking being 10-12.

MDS

dont look behind you...phx is 4 wins ahead of the sixers. get them out your mind

huge week coming up. lob city rebound game on monday LOSS....at minnesota LOSS....at toronto ????....back to back vs. rip city LOSS

raptors game is the big one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 08, 2013, 01:19:45 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 08, 2013, 01:16:14 AM

Good thing about that though is it's likely going to deflate the pick from NO.  If NO was in the east they'd make the playoffs this year.  In the west you're probably looking at their picking being 10-12.

yeah its def an advantage when it comes to the pellies pick

Quote from: MDS on December 08, 2013, 01:19:48 AM
dont look behind you...phx is 4 wins ahead of the sixers. get them out your mind

huge week coming up. lob city rebound game on monday LOSS....at minnesota LOSS....at toronto ????....back to back vs. rip city LOSS

raptors game is the big one.

whats gonna be really big is the week after when they have a home and home with bklyn

MDS

i just looked up the sixers sked...they play the nets on a monday, then again on friday. then they have a game saturday. then they dont play for a week.

weird

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

they are actually 5th

last night was huge losing a 20 pt second quarter lead

QB Eagles

They were 4th when I posted but Sac went ahead and lost to the Jazz, nudging their percent down. Actually probably a better result longterm anyway.

Chicago's in free fall with only one more win than the Sixers, they got a big game with the Bucks coming up.

ice grillin you

bulls just have to get a couple players back and they wont be a threat....if they even are now...i mean they beat miami by 20 a week ago

sixers arent going to get a top 3 pick unless they make a deal or two.... its on hinkie magic not on other teams

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 12, 2013, 10:33:28 PM
Chicago's in free fall with only one more win than the Sixers, they got a big game with the Bucks coming up.

mil +4 at half.....john henson playing the game of his life

QB Eagles

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for the Bucks, but that would be huge, especially combined with the key Sixers loss tonight.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 13, 2013, 09:47:50 PM
Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for the Bucks, but that would be huge, especially combined with the key Sixers loss tonight.

bucks about to pull this off