Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Yeah I'm using Reed everywhere.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

If he can go without getting a sprained labia he should be good - especially since McCoy is playing and he'll be looking to dump off.

I've cashed for $100 in the last two Million events...and this week first place is half a farging million. I'd be happy with a top ten.

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2014, 11:43:06 AM
If he can go without getting a sprained labia he should be good - especially since McCoy is playing and he'll be looking to dump off.

I've cashed for $100 in the last two Million events...and this week first place is half a farging million. I'd be happy with a top ten.

Ha, you think? Six grand for 10th place isn't too shabby. Of course, with 100k+ people entering, the odds are slightly stacked against you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2014, 11:14:15 AM
Good call on Stewart - I hadn't included him in any yet. The Panthers scare me. I used Cam in a couple last week and they did bupkis.

Houston's D is on my list too. I also find value in the Jets D at $4500 because that slapdick Orton can turn it over and the Jets can get after the passer.

I have used Bryce Brown in two - I am hoping Marrone uses him and not Dixon.

I did a lineup where I used Teddy Bridgewater because of his cheap ($5400) price and TB's D is generous. So if he can get 2 TDs and maybe one rushing that's a steal. That allows you to load up on RB (Foster and Forte) and WR.

I think Mike Evans has some potential at $5900 and Jordan Reed at $5200

I always throw a couple lineups in with low QBs like Hoyer/Bridgewater/Orton etc. You can stack other positions and if they do well it's an added bonus.
I'm big on Reed and Ertz at TE. Both good values and Dallas and Arizona suck at defending TEs. At RB went heavy on Jerick Mckinnon, he only costs $5900 and Tampa's D is horrible.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish that Norv Turner remembers that he has an explosive weapon in Patterson on his team. I used him in a couple hoping that he does and he gets in on the Torch Tampa Party.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2014, 12:25:02 PM
I wish that Norv Turner remembers that he has an explosive weapon in Patterson on his team. I used him in a couple hoping that he does and he gets in on the Torch Tampa Party.

He has a hip injury. I drafted him heavily in ffl and aside from week 1 he hasn't done shtein. He's drop material if someone better becomes available.

Munson

I've only got one team built so far this week, taking it easy after two weeks of $0 cashes. I've found that, not so much stacking teams, but going top heavy at WR has worked well for me. Sometimes I try and pair up my QB with one of the WRs, but to me it's more important to have at least 2 guarenteed studs at WR. Unlike the RB's, it's incredibly hard to pick which cheap WR is going to go off any given week.

The one team I've put together this week has Glennon at QB, Ingram and McKinnon at RB, all pretty dirt cheap. Allowed me stack up Brown, Jordy, and Dez at WR. Only part of that I'm second guessing right now is Glennon because minny's pass d has been surprisingly stout this year, but I imagine that's a part of game flow more than anything else.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Cashed $125 in the million last week

Winning $500 right now...come on kaepernick and Stevie Johnson and 49ers D and Gronk!

SD

Won $70 this week on $1 games. Played 15 games. Won a $30 spot, a $20 spot and a bunch of $2.50 and $3. Deposited $25 to start the season, won $200 week 1, went down to $100 as of last week, now I'm back up to $170.

PhillyPhreak54

Cary Williams loafing not giving a shtein attempt at covering Benjamin on his 2nd TD cost me $50 in the Million event.

I cashed $60 still though - from mostly $2 games.

Munson

Have not had a good few weeks. Only been playing 2 or 3 a week though.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

So, I've been cashing pretty regularly and have accumulated some moneys playing the smaller games. Looking at next week I see a couple of stacks available that I'm trying to decide between...

New Orleans at home with Cooks out (Brees, Graham, Stills/Colston).
Chicago at home against TB (Cutler, Jeffery, Marshall).
There's also Green Bay playing Minny, but stacking Rogers and his receivers is pretty expensive.

I'm also eyeing Richardson's stupid (but cheap) ass since Bradshaw is out and the Colts should have a cake walk against Jacksonville.

These are my thoughts. Do with them what you will.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

I did horrible last week...played 22 $1 games...won $2.50. Picked a lot of thd right players...just didn't put them in the right position to succeed

rjs246

The Le'Veon show last night pushed me over the top in all three of my entries (2.5mln, 100k Thursday Rush and $10 50/50). I was on the wrong side of the borderline in all three before that little explosion. Sankey's random TD didn't hurt either.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Good stuff!

And lol at SDs Andy Reidism...nice pull

I cashed $150 in the million and $12 in another $2 tourney. I'll dig on this weeks matchups when I get back to the US Thursday...