Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well not to get off topic but jimmy is basically in season 9 of legendary sitcom mode. hes paychecking it right now. aint a good look.

anyway yes royce white is crazy. but new city could mean new baby mamas so all you females start lining up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

white probably wont even make the team....the trade is essentially money relief for the rockets for aldemir who hinkie supposedly really likes

meanwhile dante exum has been blowing up overseas lately and has moved himself from generic lottery pick into the superstar potential pot in next years draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I hope he makes the team and is a cancer, every good tank needs a player with mental problems making it worse.

QuoteRoyce White: A lot of talk... "Cut Royce", "Trade Royce", only a few players with my skill set in the WHOLE league... everybody knows it. #RedNation Twitter @Highway_30

SD

If they can get him to play, half the games are in Philly. They play Boston/NY/NJ/Washington and a few other places where he wouldn't have to fly. So they can probably get 50 games out of him.

MDS

royce actually has a ton of talent...his problem, among many things, is his interest in basketball is secondary to making a scene over his anxiety issues

like i said hes going to be crazy and do weird things and itll be a fun distraction on what is going to be a brutal year, but there is the slimmest of slim chances the sixers just got their starting 4.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sixers summer league sked - all games on nba tv

9am - tomorrow - houston
1pm - monday - indiana
1pm - wednesday - okc
5pm - thursday - orlando
tbd - friday - championship and consolations games

ice grillin you

watching the sixers game again as i was half drunk/asleep this morning and the lil guy would be proud of micheal eric

MDS

michael eric is still playing basketball?

ice grillin you

playing and playing well

more importantly cdub was so impressive today

reese125

sixers make it official through press release: adam aron out, scott o'Neil in as team ceo.

pretty cool they dont have a coach yet

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Aron "officially" out as CEO.  Scott O'Neil is IN. 

Sgt PSN

MDS

hes like easys best friend or something...or easy loves him

i dont know but when i hear his name i think of easy

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 08, 2013, 06:24:04 PM
Aron "officially" out as CEO.  Scott O'Neil is IN.

Holy shtein!