Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

pick the game straight up and with the spread each week

2 pt for a correct winner prediction
3 pt for person with closest score
2 pt for person with second closest score
2 pt for a cover

cannot get closest to score unless you pick the winner

closest to score is the lowest number by taking the distance you are from the eagles score to their actual pts PLUS the difference bwtn the opponent score and their actual score

so if the eagles win 20-15 and you picked eagles 24-17 you would be six pts from the actual score

Week 1

eagles - 7.5 cleveland
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

I'm in the spread pick'em pool thing with you guys and I still am clueless about spreads.

IGY, I'll just assume you made your post in Russian because I kinda understand it...but not enough to order a chicken taco.

Eagles-48
Browns-16

Eagles -25.5

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

I already posted this elsewhere.

Eagles 34
Browns 17

And I think the Eagles will give up an late/easy score in the fourth for the Browns to score 17.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Geowhizzer

Eagles_Legendz

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger