Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on October 15, 2012, 12:49:11 PM
Christ my team shtein the bed this week. Also, way to not update your lineup, HB. Eked out a 1 point loss with two players not playing. Dumbass.

I swear to god I thought I had changed my lineups EARLY in the farging week. I hate myself on Sundays like you can't imagine.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Now that the MNF game is underway, I'd like to point out that both kickers in tonight's game are free agents and Chuggie could have picked up either one of them today and played them in Gould's place.  This is the 2nd year in a row I've won a game by less than 1 point. 

It's kind of an embarrassing win on my part, but a win none the less. 

rjs246

THawk and I exchanged PMs about that today after I pointed out what a dumbass Hector was. Now it's safe to say that he's an even bigger dumbass than previously thought. An impressive feat.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

What's more obvious is the better shtein to do that I have than worrying about farging lineups like you housewives have. That said, I confirm my dumbassiness for not even thinking about that. Even with this loss, I will comeback and win this league. farg me.

rjs246

I think the term you're looking for is dumbassery.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

When your a dumbass like me, you unlock new levels. Dumbassiness is a level above dumbassery. Thanks anyway.

SunMo

coasted to a nice easy win this week.  it's a shame that phreak didn't have a better qb to play instead of ryan
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

btw, that game recap that yahoo does on Tuesdays now is pretty farging cool
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Yeah it is. Except for some reason it says that I had 1 player score 0 pts when I didn't.

Also, since we're making fun of Chuggie, I'd also like to thank him for leaving Dez Bryant and his 21 pts on the bench in addition to the 2 goose eggs he took.

hbionic

I already covered that dick brain.

Tomahawk

Quote from: SunMo on October 16, 2012, 08:42:00 AM
btw, that game recap that yahoo does on Tuesdays now is pretty farging cool

I agree, but only like it when I win.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on October 16, 2012, 08:36:16 AM
coasted to a nice easy win this week.  it's a shame that phreak didn't have a better qb to play instead of ryan

You sir can go farg yourself!

Diomedes

Goodbye Jermichael Finley and Phillip Rivers.  Never again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Might want to jettison the Minny defense while you're at it.  You would actually be better off this week if you'd have left that spot empty. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger