2011-12 Flyers Season Thread: Now With Less Alcohol!

Started by BigEd76, October 06, 2011, 10:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2012, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 08, 2012, 08:05:19 PM
only 8 more years

ive been drunk for most of every hour since friday at around 2pm and the length of that farg faces contract has been number one on my mind during most of that time...i dont know whos the bigger loser me or homer
the good news is that according to Popular Mechanics, they'll be able to grow a liver from a cell sample by the time the contract is over
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 08, 2012, 08:13:27 PM
Hoping this is over tonight, they aren't coming back and winning the series so what's the point in prolonging everyone's misery?

im not saying you are wrong but they did come back 3-0 against a better boston team......the difference is that breezy cant win three games in a row....and thats saying something when you think about how bad their goaltending was in 2009
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 08, 2012, 08:16:10 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2012, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 08, 2012, 08:05:19 PM
only 8 more years

ive been drunk for most of every hour since friday at around 2pm and the length of that farg faces contract has been number one on my mind during most of that time...i dont know whos the bigger loser me or homer
the good news is that according to Popular Mechanics, they'll be able to grow a liver from a cell sample by the time the contract is over

liver farms ftw!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2012, 08:17:55 PM
Hoping this is over tonight, they aren't coming back and winning the series so what's the point in prolonging everyone's misery?

im not saying you are wrong but they did come back 3-0 against a better boston team......the difference is that breezy cant win three games in a row....and thats saying something when you think about how bad their goaltending was in 2009

They came out like they meant business tonight, they limited the Devils cycling and they generated some pressure on Brodeur, then Bryzaster strikes. That's the type of shtein that takes the wind out of teams sails. They've been dominated in the second period so this next one should be fun.

Regardless they aren't coming back so I'm half hoping the Devils make it quick and painless. The writing was on the wall when the Flyers scored the first goal.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 08, 2012, 08:26:13 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2012, 08:17:55 PM

They came out like they meant business tonight, they limited the Devils cycling and they generated some pressure on Brodeur, then Bryzaster strikes. That's the type of shtein that takes the wind out of teams sails.

exactly....they played exactly the kind of period you have to play when you best player is not in the lineup and all you need is an average performance from your goalie and you cant even get that....it was so nice to see jr and milbury absolutely bury breezy during the intermission

ice grillin you

its so funny watching the devils shoot the puck from anywhere at anytime no matter how low % because they know it could go in on breezy

QB Eagles

SD

If this game ends 2-1 does Bryzaster get player of the game for scoring the game winning goal?

ice grillin you

it was really bad but they are playing a good game and should be up right now

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 08, 2012, 08:44:18 PM
If this game ends 2-1 does Bryzaster get player of the game for scoring the game winning goal?

first goal was almost as bad...at least the second one was just a brain dead play....the first one was totally inexcusable as he was completely out of place in the net

ice grillin you

Rome

The veterans on this farging team have a lot to answer for.   Where the hell have Timonen, Briere, Hartnell & Jagr been in this series?  Invisible.

Yeah, Bryz sucks but these clowns can't even complete a simple pass.  It's ridiculous.

Seabiscuit36

All year long I would think this team could fight back from a 3-1 in a game   this team is done

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 08, 2012, 09:43:20 PM
Where the hell have Timonen, Briere, Hartnell & Jagr been in this series?  Invisible.

they are all fossiles......jagr gets a pass cause hes 55