2011-12 Flyers Season Thread: Now With Less Alcohol!

Started by BigEd76, October 06, 2011, 10:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on May 08, 2012, 08:42:59 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2012, 09:38:19 PM
seriously what has happened to philly fans....i know all fans of all teams have fallen off since the advent of the internet/facebook/twitter but its embarrassing what you people are doing to philadelphia....sb doesnt count as hes a bigger flyer homer than the biggest taterskin homer of all time.....romey is florida....but sd and sunny are as disappointing as it gets and frankly an embarrassment to the fanbase

i already admitted the act was suspendable you dumbass but it is not consistent with other rulings given during the playoffs and that is my gripe.

who cares....he did an idiotic thing....you should solely be ripping him...not the league for a suspension they gave out in the last round....its exactly something penguin fans would do (or romey/pg)....that philly fans normally would abhore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

if he didn't have a french candian name you'd be jerking him off as a gawd for what he did.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

if he wasnt suspended id probably be cheering him...under no circumstances do i ever want my best player out of the lineup

if you are going to do something like that be smart about it for god sakes...dont whine and flail at the refs during play then in front of them all skate the length of the ice and blast someone in the head with a shoulder

if crosby pulled something like this wed all be going nuts...you cant have a double standard for your own player....or i guess you can but then that makes us no different than penguin fans

SunMo

I don't have a double standard, it was a dumb play and he deserves the suspension.  My issue is a bigger picture issue that the league is a farging joke regarding this.

If you establish that Giroux's act was appropriately punished, and I agree, then that establishes the baseline when looking at other punishments.

The fact that James Neal did this twice on one shift, and is a repeat offender and got the same suspension is farging bullshtein.  Shea Weber did something worse than Giroux or Neal and didn't get suspended at all.  That is farging bullshtein. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Don Ho

Son of a bitch!  What a hit by Rinaldo.  Paybacks a bitch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Seabiscuit36

Bryz should never ever ever touch the puck.  Its nuclear
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Seabiscuit36

Thats the first time ive noticed Coburn on the ice

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 08, 2012, 08:05:19 PM
only 8 more years

ive been drunk for most of every hour since friday at around 2pm and the length of that farg faces contract has been number one on my mind during most of that time...i dont know whos the bigger loser me or homer

SD

Hoping this is over tonight, they aren't coming back and winning the series so what's the point in prolonging everyone's misery?