Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

#hashtag #hashbrowns #hashish

rjs246

I just spent 30 minutes watching #vapetrick vines and videos on Instagram. I was going to mock those jackasses for making smoking into a spectator sport, but then I realized that I just spent 30 minutes watching it, so uh, yeah.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

not really social media but im gonna ask here anyway

if you send out an email to 30 people and blind copy another 5 people and one of the 30 do a reply all do the bcc 5 see it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

you believe wrong. the answer is no.

hbionic

Sarge is teh suck at believing.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

if you send out an email to 30 people and blind copy another 5 people and one of the 30 do a reply all do the bcc 5 see it?

By the way, that riddle, if added to job screenings, would eliminate 99% of candidates I believe.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

No, but if one of the 5 BCCs replies to all (which should qualify for immediate castration), the 30 in the "To" field get it

PhillyPhreak54

My boss is notorious for not paying attention to minute details like if he's a BCC so I never write anything inflammatory or sensitive if I know there's anyone in the thread who could get it bc of him not paying attention.

Diomedes

Jesus Christ you people are simps.  How many years have you been using email?  Blind copy is not a good idea unless everyone is blind copied.  What are you, a farging spy?  Or a rat?  Be straight with motherfargers.  Playing games like putting some bosses on bcc is a bad idea.  And Don't ever say shtein in a work email. If you have a bomb to drop, do it in person.  What kind of moron makes a document of stirring up shtein?   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

some people dont want their email address out there for everyone to see....others dont want a hundred unfunny possibly nsfw reply alls

my brother for example doesnt like to be included in mass emails....i also have some people i know who dont or cant check their personal email at work

i used to never include them on mass emails or id have to email them seperately....now i dont

in summation....stick to ditch diggin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't understand Dio's rant.

General_Failure

Seriously though, what's email?