2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

ryan howard, take a seat back on the bench.  chooch don't swing at the first pitch when he's walked two out of the last 4.

MDS

LBI is such a darkhorse for worst poster in the phillies thread

like spider from the wire dark. crispy jeru levels.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

oh noes! no criticism after losses or we'll totally over react about it to try and make an internet point!!

same clowns who commit ritualistic suicide after an eagles preseason loss.

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on August 24, 2011, 04:50:48 PM
ryan howard, take a seat back on the bench. 

right. good point. bench your best run producer. well said.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

how many did they score without him yesterday? let him flail wildly and take strike 3 looking. good times.  you can tell in his body language before he even gets in the batters box that he's lost.  maybe one day he'll learn to stand a bit closer to the plate and smack one of those outside pitches to the open left side of the field.  but i guess bitching at the umpire, huffing and puffing and having his donovan mcnabb like smirk after watching strike 3 go by like the outer half of the strike zone doesn't apply to him will get him a few more points on the batting average some day.

MDS

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

Soooo I read Andy Martino's Twitter about how he caught Sarge in the hallway and Sarge told him to tell the Mets they're crybabies complete with the hands to eyes motions.

I laughed and wondered what caused him to say that.

Then I just saw the highlights with BIG PELF yappin' at Polanco...what was that all about?

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Mets are a joke of a franchise, and most of their players fit right in.

Munson

Nah man, Big Pelf is better than Roy Halladay. Has better stuff.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Pelf probably doesn't have a habit of imploding in the 9th inning either. 

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nah, he probably just got tired of us dogging him for keeping it real and is frequenting other boards more. God knows he's not working hard.