2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Great game tonight. They got fargin worked.

Victorino a nice solid 0-5

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

ice grillin you

who would have thought four games into the season against houston and the mets #4 that they would have been outpitched twice already
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

just sayin,....greatest rotation ever doesnt do that....and fatty hasnt even gone yet

Sgt PSN

Myers pitched his ass off but it's not like Doc didnt throw well. Not to mention that the offense made myers look really really good.

charlie

I for one, never expected then to lose a game than any of the 4 pitched.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 06, 2011, 09:01:57 AM
Myers pitched his ass off but it's not like Doc didnt throw well. Not to mention that the offense made myers look really really good.

Exactly. Also, Myers threw exactly two balls by guys. That's right. TWO swinging strikes the whole game.

I'm not saying he didn't pitch well. I'm just saying he got a little lucky. And Doc pitched quite well too.

Nicole is the problem.

ice grillin you

Quote from: charlie on April 06, 2011, 09:09:38 AM

thats asking a little much...but thats kinda of my point

i mean if you expected them to pitch great every time out then you have to expect the four of them to outpitch the astros and the bottom of the mets rotation more than 50% of the time...thats simply not going to get it done

hopefully fatty can pick them up tonight and that its over 70 degrees next time nicole takes the hill

charlie

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 09:16:42 AM
Quote from: charlie on April 06, 2011, 09:09:38 AM

thats asking a little much...but thats kinda of my point

i mean if you expected them to pitch great every time out then you have to expect the four of them to outpitch the astros and the bottom of the mets rotation more than 50% of the time...thats simply not going to get it done

hopefully fatty can pick them up tonight and that its over 70 degrees next time nicole takes the hill

It's 4 games into the season. You can make any "over 50%" claims on anything.

ice grillin you

no one was extrapolating anything out....just making an observation after the first four games

man phillie fans are funholey