Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I hate them all already.  I got a lot of healing to do.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 25, 2024, 04:16:43 PMherbert had his worst year under Moore.  dak had his best once Moore left.  I'm not sold he's any good but who cares really.

Hes not a qb coach...His offenses are always top ten 15 ish....daks year was complete smoke and mirrors and piled up trash against bad teams in blowouts...is he some next level guy thats gonna elevate them back to the playoffs probably not but he was as hood as they were getting this off season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 25, 2024, 05:57:53 PMPossibly but I'd chance that over Kellen Moore

if kingsbury coached in dallas he would  be your most hated guy in nfl history...again eagle fans obsession witb that franchise is undefeated

MDS

lurie took the PJ out to see moore and kingsbury

so there it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 25, 2024, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 25, 2024, 05:57:53 PMPossibly but I'd chance that over Kellen Moore

if kingsbury coached in dallas he would  be your most hated guy in nfl history...again eagle fans obsession witb that franchise is undefeated

Where the farg did I say anything about Dallas?

I think Moore isn't very good. That has zilch to do with Dallas.

ice grillin you

has everything to do with it...if moore did what kingsbury has done but not in dallas youd have him ahead

MDS

did you watch moore in LA this year...yuck

this aint no wip debate this is real football. tell me about the west virginia OC
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he was fine...again better than anyone eagles were gonna get....kingsbury is basically me or you

PhillyPhreak54

No he wasn't fine in LA and that is what my opinion is based on.

SD

Have a feeling they're going to do a bunch of interviews then hire someone we didn't consider out of nowhere

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 26, 2024, 07:39:47 AMHave a feeling they're going to do a bunch of interviews then hire someone we didn't consider out of nowhere

this would be fine too...everyone out there is just a bunch of doods

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 26, 2024, 06:45:45 AMNo he wasn't fine in LA and that is what my opinion is based on.

homeboy doesnt watch nfl but knows the OC's like the back of his hand

i like kingsbury. the other route is the random position coach from the shanahan/mcvay tree who might or might not be good. good luck.

ice grillin you

do they even need a linebacker coach?   Seems like a waste of money

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2024, 11:37:56 AMdo they even need a linebacker coach?   Seems like a waste of money

Coaches don't count against the salary cap