Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on April 15, 2012, 08:58:18 AM
There is no way that players could have known that concussions caused a degenerative brain condition which brings on suicidal depression, roid-ragish mood swings, and death by cop finales. 

Of course, nor did the NFL know this. 

Also, we have a thread dedicated to this subject.  You brain damaged fargwits should take this little circlejerk over there.

Eat shtein and die.

The NFL didn't know it, right?  So why are the players suing the NFL then?  Shouldn't they being suing the equipment manufacturers and public school systems who endangered them to begin with?  Oh, that's right... no money in that.

It's a money-grab, pure and simple.

SunMo

who says the NFL didn't know it?  they very well could have known it and not done anything about it because they didn't give a shtein
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Diomedes

Sure, the NFL knew but medical science didn't.  The NFL even conspired to kill research into it and deny publication of studies in brain injuries.  Big conspiracy.  College sports also killing research into head injuries.  Helmet manufacturers too.  Big.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

QuoteBrian Dawkins, who just announced retirement, has an open invitation from the #Eagles to come back and retire as Eagle, team source said.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2012, 10:25:24 AM
november 11
dallas
honor him

DO IT!

You know what? Let's not. Here's how he announced his retirement.

QuoteThe Lord has blessed me to play in the NFL for 16 years. I would like to thank the Eagles & the Broncos 4 believing In me. I would like 2 thank all my teammates & Coaches that I have been blessed 2 go to battle with. Along with u, the fans 4 helping make my career 1 that i have enjoyed tremendously. In other words. I am announcing my retirement from the NFL. #BBTB

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

The Eagles will honor Dawk on Sept. 30 for the NYG game.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

MDS

honor? or retire his number

cause last time i checked the eagles dont have a ring of honor and havent retired a number since jerome*

*come on really?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i just hope they are somehow 3-0 going into that game

dawk conference call with philly media at 4