Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Ashamed to admit it but was one of the happiest experiences of my sad little life.  Don't care if they never win one again, I got mine.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It's easy to say now that I'm glad it was Foles and not Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on February 05, 2024, 05:56:17 AM6 years ago last night, SB LII happenend.  Guess we did sell our souls for that one. Flyers worst stretch in 20 years, Hart up for rape.  Sixers and dink, clang, doink, in, can't get out of their own way in the playoffs, now JoJo. Phillies up 2-1 in WS, get no hit at home, Dbacks fiasco. Birds and Alshon INT, Wentz drilled by Clowney, 10 point half time lead in SB last year, 10-1 to 1-6. And we pray.

cause philly sports was so awesome before they won the sb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on February 05, 2024, 08:58:41 AMIt's easy to say now that I'm glad it was Foles and not Wentz.

Or f'n 5 before him.  Jaws would have been fine.  But we really dodged a bullet with Foles...imagine having to see Wentz for the rest of our lives had he been the guy.  :barf
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

They beat the Brady-Belichick Pats with a lovable backup QB and a named trick play the week Dawk got named to the HOF. Ex-bust BG strip sacked Brady to seal the win. They had a parade with Doug catching beers and Kelce dropping f-bombs dressed like a Mummer. Nothing will ever top it in Philly sports and it's incredibly amazing we ever saw something that good.

General_Failure

Let us not forget the cheesy Akers roast of Dallas at the draft.

Randall would have also been a great one to see win it, but of course there was never a chance of that happening with the Eagles.

PhillyPhreak54

Where is our schedule master Todd?

Buddy just texted me that the Eagles have been designated for a Brazil game.

Rome

Friday night opener too. Wowza. They're the "home" team in this one.

MDS

there had been rumblings about a game, but people figured london. the brazil game was supposed to be miami but here we are.

the game is on friday because of a quirk in the broadcast law - the nfl cannot air games on fri/sat from the week after labor day until the 3rd saturday in december. labor day is late, so this gives them the chance to do a friday game (i assume no sat since cfb will be a full sked).

my guess is either cleveland or jacksonville for the game. heavy odds on an AFC game and pitt feels unlikely since thats one theyd like to host. both cle and jax work from a tv perspective, too.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I just texted one of my plywood suppliers who has mills in Brazil to lay the groundwork for a conveniently scheduled early Sept trip down there to visit their facilities

SD

Don't care they gave away a home game to play in Brazil but why in the farging world does it have to be the home opener. My Uncles gf  (Jay you met him in Houston) is from Brazil so decent chance I'm going

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: SD on February 05, 2024, 08:54:27 PMDon't care they gave away a home game to play in Brazil but why in the farging world does it have to be the home opener. My Uncles gf  (Jay you met him in Houston) is from Brazil so decent chance I'm going

its not really the home opener...like im not being charged for it and theyre not playing at the linc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on February 05, 2024, 07:26:26 PMmy guess is either cleveland or jacksonville for the game. heavy odds on an AFC game and pitt feels unlikely since thats one theyd like to host. both cle and jax work from a tv perspective, too.

Feel like Jax probably meets their overseas quota with the nonstop London games.

It could be the Panthers johnson.