Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

That's fantastic.  But for real:

Baseball should take notice:  they're leaving a lot of great athletes to football and basketball and golf....if the sport is ever going to thrive again, they need to get out spending some money on youth leagues, parks, clinics, gear, coaches, etc....it ought to be a real embarrasment to the sport that these two don't know a damn thing about it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Baseball owners barely spend money on their own facilities and players. Let alone some kids in the hood. They'd rather buy another yacht.

PhillyPhreak54

TRADE: The Eagles are sending Kentavius Street to Atlanta along with a 2025 7th-round pick.

The Eagles are getting back a 2024 6th-round pick.

So the Eagles add to their 2024 draft inventory.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Clearing a roster spot or adding additional trade ammo.

Plus ATL lost Grady Jackson to a torn ACL so they need someone

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Fun fact I just learned - Britain Covey is the grandson of Stephen Covey the author - Seven Habits of Effective people guy. 

MDS

sports discourse is really truly broken

weeks 1-7: cool, kenny gainwell
week 8: *kenny gainwell fumbles*
week 9: KENNY GAINWELL SUCKS HE MUST DIE

i get it, people just generally like complaining and whining about their sports teams regardless of how theyre doing, its a defense mechanism and a comfortable crutch. but man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm not sure who's been cool with his performance in the running game all season. His yards per carry is abysmal and his use over the extremely effective Swift in high leverage situations is odd. As a pass blocker and dump-off receiver he's fine, good even. The one fumble isn't the issue.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Once everyone started calling him "Kenny" his production shat the bed.

PhillyPhreak54