New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

What in the he'll fatty?  This is just another reason why this team will go nowhere.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

PoopyfaceMcGee

Love the replay of Andy putting the flag back in the ol' pocket.

LBIggle

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Mad-Lad

Challenge or no challenge Desean should have held on to that ball.

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Cant say challenge or no challenge.   Inexcusable.   How do you not throw a flag there on a borderline call let alone one with your season on the line.  

PoopyfaceMcGee

Watch them miss the playoffs at 11-5.  Lolz

Feva

Timeouts > Possession when trying to get back into the game.

farg!!!!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

TexasEagle

Sooooo..... I'm guessing I missed something there. Quick check of the score and yep, vicodin time!

Oh, bonus, Grossman has thrown 4tds so far today and they just tied the pukes.

MDS

Beyond comprehension.
They deserve to miss the playoffs for that sequence alone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.