2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 17, 2011, 02:46:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 17, 2011, 02:27:40 PM
heres a scouting report dunphy you drunk irish prick

COVER TAYLOR BATTLE

There is no Y in TALOR, professional writer.

i dont give a shtein

it took temple 15 minutes to wake up and realize theyre playing a bunch of farm boys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Great.  Now off to some appointments.  shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This iPhone app is farging awesome.

And farg Butler for winning

BigEd76

MDS

go up strong you Hoyda lavoy allen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Game is over, Todd. If PSU beats Temple with Jeff Brooks out of the game, you should kill yourself.

MDS

that would matter but lavoy allen has no interest in playing so im not sure its gonna effect the game

ice grillin you

that these teams are in the tournament at all much less both ten seeds or better speaks volumes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

im sure it was covered somewhere in this thread, but what was the point of putting two philly teams togethe rlike this in the first round?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 17, 2011, 03:34:33 PM
that these teams are in the tournament at all much less both ten seeds or better speaks volumes

the temple teams from 3 years ago that had to win the a10s to get in are better than this squad

SunMo

penn state is as much a philly team as University of Maryland
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow - Morehead State

No call on the Louisville ending shot!

DH

not if youre not from here..most people i come across think psu is either in or around the philly area