2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

not that it matters how you lose (or even if you win) once you are already a bad pick but what year did they get pummeled cause recently air force lost by 8 and 11 to illinois and north carolina respectively

and looking at their resumes both those years neither one is worse than uab...uab literally did not beat a single tourney team (vcu is not a tourney until they win tonight)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

I don't remember.  I have to look it up, and I don't know what the final scores were, but the game they were in wasn't close.  I just remember so many people were so confused when their name showed up, myself included.

ice grillin you

i did look it up they lost by 8 and 11 and in one of the games (carolina?) they were up by 5 at half

Don Ho

Tru TV?  Are you farging kiddng me?  This is the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.  Took me 1/2 an hour to find it on the TV.

Can't wait for Sir Charles and his rants!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

You've been in your tsunami shelter too long because all I've heard on sports radio for the last week or 2 is how Tru TV has some games and that this is the first year that every game of the tourney is going to be broadcast on television without the need to purchase an additional tourney package through your cable provider.   

Don Ho

I can't focus with all the civil defense sirens going off.

I knew they were going to show some games on tru tv.  Just pissed we don't get it on basic cable. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

outstanding st marys kent state ending

Don Ho

That was a great game.  The poor dude who missed the game winning layup for St. Mary's was the WCC player of the year.

ice grillin you

i got to thinking tonight....if lebron james right now is on wake forest how does their season end up

MDS

shut up

what if kevin love is a senior at ucla and what if derrick rose is a senior at memphis. what if wall and cousins are still at kentucky.

thats the more interesting question
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not really even close to as interesting but then again i would expect no one on this board to ever understand my sports thinking

im next level

MDS

what an interesting debate

what if the best basketball player in the world was on a terrible acc team

next on the docket, what if payton manning quarterbacked the akiba hebrew academy varsity team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

see  this is what i deal with on a daily basis here

lets pretend a guy didnt leave early and imagine how his team would do with him...do you have any idea how simple minded cliche and espn'ish that is

for once in your life do some shtein that takes thought

MDS

lol lots of thought involved in that

what an engrossing, philosophical debate

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2011, 04:44:10 AM
see  this is what i deal with on a daily basis here

lets pretend a guy didnt leave early and imagine how his team would do with him...do you have any idea how simple minded cliche and espn'ish that is

for once in your life do some shtein that takes thought

He didn't leave early. He never went at all.

We should be talking about UAB possibly being the worst at-large selection for the NCAA tourney in history.