2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

So wait, Jason Babin isn't white? What? Who farging cares. Jesus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

Kentucky stinks. They aren't going very far if they win another game.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Wow great games. One more buzzer beater and I win ff money
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is everyone seriously ignoring the Hitler stache that Jordan is rocking in these Hanes commercials? What the farg?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 17, 2011, 05:18:04 PM
Is everyone seriously ignoring the Hitler stache that Jordan is rocking in these Hanes commercials? What the farg?

theres been games on four different networks for most of the day i doubt anyone is watching commercials...at least im not so i havent seen it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 17, 2011, 11:39:31 AM
Ohio State
Pittsburgh
Kansas
UCONN

Are you trying to get on Dio's good side?  Because he doesn't have one so you might as well stop wasting your time. 

SD

farging Louisville, I picked them as a sleeper to make it to the final 4. bastiches.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

TJ Ferdette is an aspiring rap artist.  that may be the worst thing ever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on March 17, 2011, 07:52:51 PM
TJ Ferdette is an aspiring rap artist.  that may be the worst thing ever

are you trying to top that elton brand email for oldest news of the year?

Diomedes

it is very important to be the first one to know everything and never admit that you got hip after anyone else
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

known first or to have simply known something that everyone has known for two years?

because theres a difference

MDS

temple/sdsu @ 3pm saturday

farg you steve fisher
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

14-2 today (Louisville and Michigan State) and had UL losing to Kansas, so I'm OK so far

Don Ho

13 - 3 today.  

Was the UCLA game as close/exciting as the score indicates?  I missed it this evening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.