2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

pour one out for matty

not only did georgetown lose big to cincinnati at home last night scoring less points than marshon brooks but i also just read that chris wright broke his hand
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

that dick still owes me $20 for temple beating his loser overrated team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Mormons at San Diego State tomorrow on CBS - 2 PM EST
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

yeah g'town could be screwed, chris wright is out a month...may make it back for some march madness games but if not they have no chance of going far.

and i told you i'd send you check or go double or nothing you fag. facebook me a bet friend.

Rome

That last sentence is either awful or stupendous. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 25, 2011, 06:36:24 PM
That last sentence is either awful or stupendous. 

its lol awesome

Quote from: Don Ho on February 25, 2011, 05:52:44 PM

cant wait for this...how much of a loser am i?...i have plans to go out and do something pretty fun at that time but im thinking of cancelling to watch this game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I agree actually. The last game between them was really entertaining.

MDS

if duke is the number 1 team and they just lost to the slop virginia tech threw out there tonight the tournament is going to be the biggest crapshoot in history

every team sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2011, 07:13:16 PM

Quote from: Don Ho on February 25, 2011, 05:52:44 PM

cant wait for this...how much of a loser am i?...i have plans to go out and do something pretty fun at that time but im thinking of cancelling to watch this game

SDSU played like crap today.  Definitely a first round exit candidate with garbage like that.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Epic Pitt/LVille game today. But glad it didn't go to 2OT, because I wanted to throw something through my TV every time the announcers said "Siva."

MDS

instant classic in process

temple/umess live on your computers

2 a10 tournament teams going at it

phillymic2000

OT win! Temple MARCHing on! LOL they had a better shot last year to win round one they do vs. Anyone this year!

DH

i got invited to day 1 of the big east tourney at msg on tuesday...anyone know when they announce who plays when?

MDS

Sometime sunday

Nova should be in there. You and jay wright can talk fashion.

MDS

this vcu/odu game is the official "its march game"

i.e. the first game to remind you that the next 3 weeks are going to be bonerific basketball awesomness