Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

ha ha Mr. "farg you" Rogers

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

DH

Don Ho

That Mr. Rogers clip is hilarious.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

phattymatty

MDS

how awesome would it be to just do that

like walk down the street boom let your poop go. i want that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You'll be able to live that dream when the boomers die, taking print media with them and leaving you homeless and jobless.

Eagaholic

haha, models. Has there ever been a more pretentious and self important creature?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5GdAd0xoYc

the square on the bottom right after the vid ends called trips, falls and fun on the catwalk is pretty good too. I like the girl at 2:35 that goes all jason peters with a header

Munson

found out what rjs does when he's bored at work

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

He does that pretty much everywhere....bored or not.

Sgt PSN