Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I watched a snake eat a frog at work today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

A friend was talking about someone we knew and she said "you know he's the world's biggest dick, don't you?" That got me thinking. I tended to agree but I couldn't be sure.

So, I've been brushing up on elephant penises lately and this is what I came across.

QuoteElephants have been known to rub up against rocks for pleasure. However, to collect semen from captive elephants for artificial insemination, zookeepers must manually stimulate a bull's rectum to massage its prostate.

Fun fact: Elephant penises are curved like an S, and can reach 3-5 feet (1 to 1.5 meters) in length with a 6-inch (16-centimeters) girth. Meanwhile, elephant clitorises can reach more than a foot long (40 cm)!

I didn't know elephants rubbed up against rocks and such for pleasure, but this pic is proof of their auto-erotic tendencies.

General_Failure

I'm so glad that picture is broken.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

wasn't broken when I posted it.

Ok fine, here's the link.

http://www.adpulp.com/caption_it_25/

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Shouldn't this be in the Penn St thread?

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyOD1C67J0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I just saw this commercial on tv.  Thought it was a joke but you can buy it at Toys R Us.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

That's a terrific pic Dio, but it's in the wrong thread.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes