Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

to summarize:

igy has a man crush on heyward, loves the phillies, hates atlanta but thinks that they've got a good enough squad to challenge the phils for the division. 

meanwhile, jew holiday is more infatuated with the sixers draft position right now than he is with both the phils and igy's meat thermometer.  and he lives in mexico and writes for the tijuana gazette. 

SD

MDS

id say thats basically accurate. however tijuana is like 1000 miles from me. thats below california, right? im in texico.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 10, 2010, 04:37:34 PM
you might be to convoluted to see this but you most certainly 'get off' at the thought of philly teams losing. you are happy when you are miserable and there is no denying that.

i cant really say thats wrong....but i just take offense at saying id ever root even a little bit for a team that isnt mine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

that was more of a joke. i know you arent in the igy mansion clapping your hands for a chipper hr. but there will be a sick smile on your face when choke flails at a 94 mph billy wagner fastball with 2 outs and the bases loaded.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 10, 2010, 05:14:03 PM
but there will be a sick smile on your face when choke flails at a 94 mph billy wagner fastball with 2 outs and the bases loaded.

definitely would never root for it and i want every team to win every game...but yes its like a drug for me when i can be overtly angry at them

shtein i was pissed last night when the sixers made that run but didnt win...when theres no way i should be rooting for w's for that team

ice grillin you

MDS

yea really

then werth comes through

obviously they cant keep this up forever but even when everything evens out this 1-5 is going to be insane. the real questions is raul. jury is still out on whether or not hes finished.

ice grillin you

moyer flood gates about to open

halladay on the mound right now and the game is over

SD

MDS

lol aaaaand the 49 year old comes out in moyer

besides halladay this pitching staff might be....terrible.

SD

Sgt PSN

it think we can expect to see some more of that from polanco, but hopefully only for a month or so until he's more comfortable back at 3rd.  and also hopefully not w/the bases loaded. 

looks like moyer wore himself out in clearwater. 

lol @ the astros grounds crew. 

MDS

polanco is every once and a while going to not make a play the feliz would have made

but more often than that he is going to produce a run that feliz wouldnt have produced

it is an UPGRADE. stop crying.

ice grillin you

polanco is an upgrade until he makes a error in the playoffs that cause them to lose a game that causes them to lose a series....until that happens...if it happens...hes a monster upgrade