Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

4-0 ten minutes in.  Kiprusoff pulled

Now 5-0

MDS

lol its a finish blood bath

sunday is gonna be monumental
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

niiiiiiiiice. can't wait for sunday !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

smeags

WTF ? are the fins playing with an empty net ?

MDS

need i remind you people the ducks blew a 9-0 3rd period lead in the first game of d3 the mighty ducks so this aint over ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on February 26, 2010, 03:31:05 PM
need i remind you people the ducks blew a 9-0 3rd period lead in the first game of d3 the mighty ducks so this aint over ok

Get Emilio to Vancouver right now!

Holy crap.  6-0.  I had the sound off as i was on a conference call.  Big US contingent?  I assume the arena is full of Canadian fans.  See a shtein load of red.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Its a shtein load of quiet in there once the USA jumped out to what it did.  There's a good bit of US fans there, but the Canadians there cant even boo the US players now. 

Olympic hockey sucks
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

even for a semi final this game sounds like great competitive olympic hockey...the question is...is there any other kind
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 26, 2010, 03:46:04 PM
Its a shtein load of quiet in there once the USA jumped out to what it did.  There's a good bit of US fans there, but the Canadians there cant even boo the US players now. 

Olympic hockey sucks

Shouldn't you be packing?  Please send photos.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on February 26, 2010, 03:55:14 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 26, 2010, 03:46:04 PM

Olympic hockey sucks

Shouldn't you be packing?  Please send photos.
all done, just waiting a bit  to go drop my dog off.  My parents got Ryan hammered yesterday by the time we got over there.  Looks like we'll at least get out of here, a bit dicey to get the bro in yesterday
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2010, 03:51:34 PM
even for a semi final this game sounds like great competitive olympic hockey...the question is...is there any other kind

this game is infinitely better than and more watchable than any non-flyers playoff game ever

BigEd76

Finland breaks the shutout with a few minutes left and the Canadian fans go nuts