2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

f yea....Parise scores with 30 seconds left.  Sudden death for the gold medal

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

unbelievably exciting.   unbelievably intense.

in short, everything that makes the game awesome.

The BIGSTUD

One thing I'm 100% sure of is that Cindy won't score a goal in OT.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

utter, utter classic of a game

so its 4 on 4 for 20 minute periods until someone scores? wow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

lol - roenick was just describing the action on parise's goal, they tossed it to commercial, but before they switched they caught him fist-pumping and saying, "yesssssssssss..."

:-D

Rome

Quote from: King Cole on February 28, 2010, 05:33:45 PM
One thing I'm 100% sure of is that Cindy won't score a goal in OT.

nice call you fvcking jackass.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

MDS

lololololo cole does it again

PhillyPhreak54

Kiss of death Cole.

Great game.

Munson

All that's left now is to wish that Richards or Pronger would go up to crosby and shove his gold medal down his farging throat.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

NBC spent the last half hour doing closeups of Crosby.

It's their wet dream come true.

BigEd76

so what movie was igs watching during this game?