2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

heard this on cowherd's show this morning...

there was a german speed skater who didn't qualify to race in the 1500m (i think) but was made an alternate so that in the event that another skater (from any country) drops out of the race, he could step in.  about an hour before the race, some italian dude dropped out for some reason and when officials tried to get in touch with the german guy, his cell phone was turned off and went straight to voicemail.  he finally got the message about 17 minutes before start time and was therefore unable to get to the track in time. 

ice grillin you

how sickening is this "controversy" over the canadian womens team drinking beer and champagne on the ice after winning the gold

i dont know what angers me more that this is an actual story or that canada apologized
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

For real?

What kind of sissy shtein is that?

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2010, 01:15:49 PMhow sickening is this "controversy" over the canadian womens team drinking beer and champagne on the ice after winning the gold

I'm outraged!  So ANGRY!!

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 26, 2010, 01:55:31 PM
For real?

What kind of sissy shtein is that?

yeah they have still photos of them drinking on the ice AFTER the arena was all cleared...not that it would have been a deal if people were still there but the only people there was the team and some arena workers...one of which i guess took some pics...and now espn is showing them like they are some kind of GOTCHA pictures
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2010, 01:15:49 PM
how sickening is this "controversy" over the canadian womens team drinking beer and champagne on the ice after winning the gold

i dont know what angers me more that this is an actual story or that canada apologized

how angry are you ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Kiprusoff passes the puck right to Ryan Malone, giving him a wide open net.  1-0 USA

PhillyGirl

Trying to do a Hextall imitation.

Fail.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: sean_sec227 on February 26, 2010, 02:52:23 PM

how angry are you ?

you dont want him to answer that

though he has shoveled 60 feet of snow this winter so some part of him is strangely at peace. also im wearing shorts and a t shirt now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

2-0.  This is over if Miller is Miller...

smeags

Quote from: KDS on February 26, 2010, 03:14:20 PM
Quote from: sean_sec227 on February 26, 2010, 02:52:23 PM

how angry are you ?

you dont want him to answer that

though he has shoveled 60 feet of snow this winter so some part of him is strangely at peace. also im wearing shorts and a t shirt now.

:o

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

MDS

haha you pasty white finish dorks

farg YOU BACK TO YOUR IGLOOS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

be nice to take out finland.