Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on January 15, 2010, 08:56:11 AM
Yeah I checked the box score and was surprised by the score after I saw the stats, looked liked you were hanging in there and then the INT's killed you

It was pretty funny. I think the score was 17-10, and I was driving the ball really well. I was at the 17 and had just completed a pass over the middle to Lee Evans at I think around the 10 yard line. Bolger got hit throwing the ball and was knocked out for one play, and Freeman had to come in. I threw to Gaffney on a comeback, and the throw went WAY wide and floated, I think it was an AI adjustment to the throw because of the pressure. Any rate, 98 yard pick six and I was down 24-10. Things went really bad from there, as Sorvok went into ball control mode and I flailed attempting to quickly jump back in the game with a quarter left. My team is definately not gear to come back from double digit deficits.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 15, 2010, 09:08:51 AM
Hey PP, it's Jeru.  I dont have Madden, i sold it a few months back.  If i can find this thing cheap i may pick it up again.  

There is still a spot left in the franchise. I thought 2010 sucked at first, but so far the online franchise may be worth the price of admission.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Yea biscuit get in on this. FYI - PPinDC, comeback routes are very hard to complete. the AI always seems to jump them. If I somehow complete it, its by sure luck. I avoid those routes unless its desperate. Slant routes are without a doubt the best. Throwing in this version is way different than 06, where comebacks, deep balls were possible, they are near impossible in 10. I noticed when we played yesterday pretty much all the INT's I got from you were from comeback routes.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Point taken on the comback routes. I think I was throwing to Gaffney on the 98 yarder because he had pretty good coverage on my back and primary.

Also, I think all the INTs you had against me were primarily because I am the suck at passing in general. If you can force me to do it, you're going to win.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

cool i'll advance the week when i get home later. 

mussa, you and me are next, what time is good for you?

mussa

Def. Monday night. Say 8-9? Possibly tonight, or Sunday night as well but I'm not 100% on them. Let me know!

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Trade proposal out to RickMyBars. Everytime I play with McNabb, I get sad thinking about real life.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 15, 2010, 01:05:53 PM
Def. Monday night. Say 8-9? Possibly tonight, or Sunday night as well but I'm not 100% on them. Let me know!

this is awesome. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Zanshin

I'm up against Atlanta this week. Who's ColdAsNyte? I'm pretty flexible on the schedule.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Zanshin on January 15, 2010, 11:40:26 PM
I'm up against Atlanta this week. Who's ColdAsNyte? I'm pretty flexible on the schedule.

Slowsteadysqueeze - PPinDC
JPeso80 - DMF
Zanshin - Zanshin
Sorvok - Cowboys - Zanshins buddy
Rickmybars - PhattyMatty
zombifacekilla - mussa
Coldasnyte - mussas buddy

Zanshin

I know...but I still don't know who the dude is.

mussa

I gave him this thread to follow or sign up and the other EA website. I'd post message there for him or just friend request him and message him. If your having problems let me know I'll get ahold of him.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Zanshin on January 16, 2010, 09:42:43 AM
I know...but I still don't know who the dude is.

I quoted it because I just added everyone in the league as friends. I am on playing cock of doody all the time, so if i see my opponent for the week get on, I'll try to just go and do it then and there.

Zanshin