Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

If we're talking trades, I have McNabb, Chris Johnson and Jones-Drew...any of whom could be had for the right price. Not sure what it is, but I'm sure a QB or RB-needy team might want to think about it.

PhillyPhanInDC

I could use help at a lot of places. One of my CB's went down with a busted collarbone a couple of a games ago. I will take a look at your roster and let you know.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

By the way, weird thing in my last game. Some of my starters would get tired, leave the game and never come back in. They weren't hurt, and they were still listed at the top of the depth chart, but I couldn't get them back, even with package substitutions. That sort of sucked.

PhillyPhanInDC

Mussa and I tried to play last night. He was in the process of beating my ass, like 49-0. There were a couple of minutes left, and we both got the error "The connection to your peer has been lost", but we were both still online, and still chatting. I will be out of town early next week, and he's away this weekend, so we're probably going to hold the league up unitl we can get some time to knock the game out. Not sure if Matty can pencil in a win for mussa, but he or I probably won't get any stats.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

ouch, that sucks.  obviously there was some sort of technical glitch going on, but normally when playing online, do you have the ability to pause and/or save a game while it's in progress?  or once the game starts do you have to play it out to the end?

PhillyPhanInDC

As far as I know, you can't save it online. Usually if you are getting your ass beat, like I was, you can concede the game and end it early. We couldn't find that last night in an online franchise game...so the whole things was lost.

Sgt PSN

i assume you can pause online though?  like if you have to take a dookie or bang your hot neighbor lady who got drunk and locked herself out of her apartment. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Yes. You can pause it and have sex with chuggie.

Sgt PSN

mussa

You get like 5 pauses, I think they give you 30 seconds each then it goes back to game with or without you. i know at halftime if your not back in time it automatically kicks the ball off for you, directly out of bounds.

PP if your around later and I'm on lets try and play. I should be back at my place 9ish. I'd rather just play the game over. I want the stats, plus you were getting robbed in that game as well. I did beat you but since I won I think I have a say if I want to play it again or not. If you beat me, you beat me.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

My flight is at 5:00 AM. Airport is about and hour from the house. Won't be able to make it tonight. Have to shoot for Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry for holding up the league.

mussa

I joined a madden tournament yesterday so I wouldn't of been able to play anyway. Was at a local bar. 7 hours later, I'm in the final. It was double elimination, I was 3-1. The guy that beat me earlier is who I play in the final. First game, my first 3 possessions he picked me twice and I fumbled. I was down 17-0 at half and finally got rolling in the 2nd half and came back at 21-17 with 1:20 left on the clock. I was trying to run the clock down and score with seconds left but I made a miraculous catch and slowly ran into endzone. So he drove down the field and scored a TD with 2 seconds left. As long as I don't get turnovers I think I can beat him and get the loot. I was playing with the Saints, cause Drew Brees is on my online team. Reggie Bush sucks ass. He fumbled in every game but one for me.

Whenever your ready to play PP. Wednesday I might play this guy in the final. Thursday I have to be in Harrisburg and not sure if I'll be back. Looks like the weekend is better for me

phattymatty

there's still 2 games that need to be played this week.  mussa-pp and coldasnyte vs. computer.  who is that guy again?

mussa

PP is out of town. I think he gets back today or tomorrow. Coldasnyte is my buddy. I'll let him know to play his game. PP post here a good time for you when you get back. Tonight isn't good for me but Fri-Sun should work