Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2009, 12:23:51 PM
i know a few people who are gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

You Temple fairies and Chester, PA?

MDS

why chester dimichele be from hickville MA western pa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fairy Temple people = sad for Dimds.

Chester sad for McBride (he is from Chester, right?)

ice grillin you

i fast forwarded the late replay of the game last night so i may have missed something i really liked but im sitting here clockin govt cheese and trying to come up with one positive since camp started that makes me feel good about the regular season and i cant do it

and i dont mean an obvious thing like desean jackson has looked great or some injury news....and im not looking for some guy whos gonna be the 49th man on the roster looking great

i mean something real and tangible that will translate to helping win games in the regular season...i cant find it

its really depressing me and thats sayin somethin as this is on my early friday/monday off weekend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

rjs246

I like Lesean McCoy and feel pretty good about this year's inevitable career-ending-injury to Westbrook.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

yeah mccoy is the closest thing i could come up with but even that has more to do with the future than this year...im not overly confident that mccoy can come in this season and be the man if westbrook goes down

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well technically he has to play before he can get hurt

rjs246

I've really enjoyed all of the OL's false starts. The unintentional comedy of how sloppy this team has been has been priceless.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

QuotePats feeling Feeley?
Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2009 10:45 PM ET
Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reports that the Patriots' decision to part with quarterback Kevin O'Connell could be the first step in a plan that results in veteran A.J. Feeley landing in New England.

Per La Canfora, the Pats are "among the many teams" to express interest in Feeley, who likely will be the odd man out in Philly once Mike Vick is officially reinstated.

Lol. Trade straight up for Moss.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

I agree. I'd be very happy for a 5th. Just the idea that teams are lining up for him is funny though. Nothing should be surprising, especially at the QB position, when they got return for guys like Josh Parry, McMullen, and Hicks.

Rome

Feeley & Reggie Brown to Miami for a 2010 2nd rounder.

PhillyPhreak54