Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

This is the line for the Eagles reg. season wins on my sports betting site:
Philadelphia Eagles   
Over 9.5 (-160)

Under 9.5 (+130)
I'm thinking pretty strongly about betting on the under, although it will come down to their NFC record which is the hardest for me to pick.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteReport: Eagles Check Out TE Curtis

Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reported earlier today that the Eagles "evaluated" tight end Tony Curtis on Friday and could sign him pending a physical. La Canfora cited a team source for the information. The Eagles have made no official announcement regarding Curtis.

In 36 career NFL games, all with Dallas, Curtis has 11 catches for 50 yards and three touchdowns. In fact, all three of his touchdowns came on his only three receptions in 2007. The 6-5, 251-pound Curtis was originally signed as a rookie free agent out of Portland State in 2005 by the Cowboys and spent the entire season on the practice squad. Curtis appeared to have a future in Dallas in the 2008 off-season even with the presence of Jason Witten. Dallas had traded backup tight end Anthony Fasano to the Dolphins paving the way for Curtis. However, the Cowboys used a second-round pick to select Martellus Bennett one day later.

Curtis still played in all 16 games for Dallas last year and caught 8 passes for 32 yards. Curtis was signed by the Chiefs after they traded Tony Gonzalez earlier this off-season. However, Curtis was let go when Amani Toomer was signed.

-- Posted by Chris McPherson, 5:28 p.m., August 21

Sucks

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

i didn't know that braman was a madoff victim.  good for him. 

Eagaholic

Seabiscuit36

So, i just got the new NFL shop catalog, and had gotten the Eagles one a few weeks ago.  Does it piss anyone else off that they are selling tons of shtein, in the old logo from the 80's-early 90's.  Jeffy refuses to wear them as throwbacks during the season, yet, they are selling it and making coin on it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i dont think one has to do with other...im happy that you can get eagle throwback stuff almost anywhere in the country (cept northern idaho) and i farging hate luries guts for not acknowledging their past
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Besides Tony Curtis, they also signed camp body LB Curtis Gatewood.  DiMichele and Shaheer McBride are gone...

MDS

i know a few people who are gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 25, 2009, 08:57:29 AM
i dont think one has to do with other...im happy that you can get eagle throwback stuff almost anywhere in the country

they don't.  nearly everything in the eagles catalog is exactly the same as the stuff in the cowboys, 49ers or colts catalogs.  the throwback stuff isn't something that lurie really has anything to do with.  for every butta eagles throwback t-shirt or hoodie joint in the catalog you can find the exact same design in any other teams catalog. 

ice grillin you

im not really sure what youre saying....but power to the people!!

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you