Started by reese125, May 28, 2009, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Reggie Evans traded to Toronto for Jason Kapono.  yay 3pt shooting

reese125

holy shtein--big ups stefanski

MDS

awesome trade evans was one of the worst if not the worst player in the nba
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

you could of stopped at awesome trade, but then you continue with dumbass comments that reconfirm my hate for you

MDS

i bet you specifically like the shaft of the penis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

Great move by Ed. One for getting any sort of value whatsoever for Evans, two for getting a shooter. There were rumors circulating that they were interested in using the mle to sign Korver, this gives you a better player and keeps that open.

ice grillin you

wow sixer expectations are low when this trade gets a "holy shtein" an "awesome" and a "great move"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

because once again youre uneducated of what just happened

in six years dude has become statistically the most accurate 3-point shooter in league history, so I can see why the trade sucks so bad to you

ice grillin you

lol okay president of the kareem rush fan club...youre doing the same thing now that you did with him when i told you to pump your brakes...saying rush would be better than korver and how great of a 3 pt shooter he is

maybe this is the time you finally hit one...every dog has his day eventually

reese125

MDS

Munson

No I'm pretty sure he'll eventually die.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2009, 09:03:16 PM
wow sixer expectations are low when this trade gets a "holy shtein" an "awesome" and a "great move"

Or maybe not every trade can be a blockbuster and it's just nice to get missing pieces for a guy who's clearly expendable.

ice grillin you

thats fine...trade is fine...i dont have anything bad to say about it...i just wouldnt have my mouth agape saying "holy shtein" because i got a guy whose been on five teams in six years...which is the definition of expendable