2009 76ers Offseason Thread

Started by reese125, May 28, 2009, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2009, 08:29:25 PM
nothing better than watching reese and cole try to outdumb each other...its like a brutal 15 round fight where you think both are going down about 10 different times but they always come back

altho cole is really coming on strong in the last page and a half of this thread with some of the dumbest statements made in this boards glorious history

im really scrtaching my head and balls here trying to figure out for the life of me why you think youre smarter than me

Ive come up with a couple answers so just underline in a reply back which one fits you the best a) youre delusional
b) I call you out and challenge your flip flopping thoughts more than anyone here c) youre ego is so big that it hurts your feelings when someone doesnt conform to your ways

Ill be here for the next hour

ice grillin you

no one cares dook...go back to headbutting with cole...that shtein is priceless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

exactly--thanks for conceding to all of the above

have a good night...and roll over and tap MDS on the shoulder and tell him good night too

MDS

saw sweet lou at acme. we exchanged whats up's. he was with his girl. she wasnt...great.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

^^not in the position to critique people's girlfriends.^^

MDS

im a delivery driver for a restaurant, not a strong black man who plays basketball and just signed a 25 mil deal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

QuoteIvey Declines Option
Royal Ivey, who appeared in 71 games as a backup guard for the 76ers, has declined his player option for the 2009-10 season.

Keith Glass, Ivey's agent, informed Sixers president/general manager Ed Stefanski of Ivey's decision in a letter late last week.

Ivey, who was listed as earning $854,957 this season, was scheduled to earn the veteran's minimum of $959,111 in '09-10. He originally had until July 2 to make his decision, but agreed to move the date to today.

Ivey, known primarily for his defense and an ability to fill in at both backcourt positions, averaged 3.0 points in 12.1 minutes.

BigEd76

Iguodala and Young were invited to Vegas for USA Basketball tryouts for next summer's world championships

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

QuoteWarthen says she has a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and has put her plans for law school on hold. She has modeled and appeared in music videos, according to photos available on her MySpace page.

shoddy.  journalism. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

Todd do you have a girlfriend now?

SunMo

WIP just said that this afternoon, the Sixers have a major announcement about "their brand"

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Yeah they're gonna trade him to Dallas for Stackhouse

nah, it's just the 2:00 presser about the return to the old logo