2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 08:56:52 PM
Burnett is definitely distracted.

i'd say obsessed is more fitting.  and he's all over the place when he finally goes to the plate. 

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2009, 08:56:52 PM
Burnett is definitely distracted.

yeah by that phiten necklace on his neck.  things the size of a tugboat line.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Intentional Walk in front of Howard?  I hope Choke is pissed off about that.  He hits better when pissed.

Come on Cerrano.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

nothing more adorable than spending a few G's so your family can enjoy halloween at Yankee Stadium.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Burnett has definitely hit that glitch in his peformance.   Cerrano needs to take advantage.

Don Ho

Mark it, at 9:04 PM EST Joe Buck made his first idiotic comment.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Don Ho