2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2009, 07:49:36 AM
three guesses as to whioch ohillie said this....

“In being the defending world champs, I think it’s kind of a little weird that we kind of get both games at 2 o’clock,”  “I don’t think it’s fair. I definitely don’t think it’s fair for the fans because this is all about home-field advantage or just baseball in general.

I understand TV ratings, but I think, at the end of the day, most players would rather play when they’re both comfortable, and that’s kind of what we’re trained at, either 1 o’clock or 7 o’clock, and I think that’s more fair for us than the TV ratings because, truly, I don’t think we mind as much for TV ratings.

We want to get ourselves to the World Series and win it, and that’s all that matters. It’s not how much money we can make in the process of playing this game because being a world champ, that’s what we really live for.”

Chase Utley
Vic
Werth

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

So Cole said what every person in Philadelphia and Colorado was saying because he got asked a question about it.  What a Hoyda!

Igy that Cliff Lee is a real fraud, huh?

MDS

hes just a bitch. stop trying to create argument. there is no way you can deny he is a pansy ass woman.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

i really dont think your in a position to question the masculinity of another man

MDS

im pretty sure hes a public figure and im not and therefore my patheticness is not up for debate

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.