2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

well i was saying EVEN the phils announcers talk about it all the time...its a guarantee that road announcers are going to talk about it...its their go to filler material during every phils game that he pitches...i thought you had the package

i think stairs was getting walked no matter what there...so it didnt really matter who batted when...charlie was probably thinking if dobbs walks then they have to pitch to stairs

this move having romero in is pretty gutsy by charlie...i understand  jc vs lefties but madson is the best set up man in baseball and you go with a guy coming off a 50 game suspension here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

nah, i've never had the mlb package on tv and this crappy california economy along with the ladyfriend being cut back to roughly 20 hrs a week at her job has really forced another tightening of the belt over the last couple months so even the mlb.com package is out of the question right now. 

and dobbs then stairs or stairs then dobbs is really just a coin flip.  not really calling charlie out on it, but flipping them around would have been my preference. 

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

are you kidding me...of all people pete happy...and why the hell is he throwing it with a guy rounding third

ice grillin you

MDS

lol

feliz didnt help but lidge went single, walk, sharp grounder, double after 2 outs. farg him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So I get in from the airport, go buy a hoagie and come home in time to see the 9th. Way to get after it, Feliz...you farg.

LBIggle

good.. now those iceholes know they can't just show up and win.

rollins is an ass.
bruntlett is an ass.
feliz is an ass.
wtf was that jumping, flying icehole move ibanez.. yeah your an ass too.
farg you and your farging mole too, lidge.
come back victorino.. thanks. 

MDS

one bad half inning and out comes the anger. even after seven straight wins. really?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Scully is the farging man.

On Saturday, June 3, 1989, Scully was doing the play-by-play for the NBC Game of the Week in St. Louis, where the Cardinals beat the Chicago Cubs in 10 innings. Meanwhile, Dodgers were playing a series in Houston and Scully flew to Houston to be on hand to call the Sunday game of the series. However, the Saturday night game between the teams was going into extra innings when Scully arrived at Houston, so he went to the Astrodome instead of his hotel. He picked up the play-by-play, helping to relieve the other Dodger announcers, who were doing both television and radio, and broadcast the final 13 innings (after already calling 10 innings in St. Louis), as the game went 22 innings. He broadcast 23 innings in one day in two different cities.- wikipedia
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rollins and Lidge do need to get their shtein together at some point if this team is going to defend, but that can wait until after early June.

Rome

Another ugly outing from Lidge.  They should have been out of it, though, if Fay-lease does his job.

Meh.

And I hate West Coast games.  HATE.