The Free Agency Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 20, 2009, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Personally, I disagree with Cole. By my standards, he's not even close to ballin'
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I thought he was dealin'. Wait, am I using that right?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Only if you're referring to Crutchfield and Buckhalter.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

apparently MJG is now a Rosenhaus client

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 06:12:52 PM
I don't know where else to put this...

QuoteRumors: In odd move, K. Kolb now trade bait

That 8th round draft choice is gold...

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on June 10, 2009, 06:12:52 PMRumors: In odd move, K. Kolb now trade bait

Is that all it said on the insider? I wouldn't think he'd have any value, but I wouldn't have dreamed of the Eagles getting a 2nd rounder from the Phins for Feeley either

QB Eagles

I'm sure that'll get the Cards to change their minds about Boldin.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Good luck with that, fatboy. He's a halfway decent guard coming off an injury who was outplayed by Nick Cole.

ice grillin you

i cant wait for the time when an eagle signs with rosenhaus and it isnt news

the guy has like 150 clients and because of the TO thing 100 years ago its somehow "news" anytime a bird signs with him...give it up people
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2009, 09:05:55 AM
i cant wait for the time when an eagle signs with rosenhaus and it isnt news

the guy has like 150 clients and because of the TO thing 100 years ago its somehow "news" anytime a bird signs with him...give it up people

true dat. 

of course, this is really 2 news stories wrapped up into one though because he's also asking for a new deal which is sort of worth reporting regardless of who his agent is. 

ice grillin you

exactly...i can see it being news anytime any player switches agents because it could potentially mean hes angling for something...but even at that players switch agents all the time and dont ask for new deals or more money...sometimes its just a comfort change...or a buddy in the locker room talks about how great his agent is and a guy switches

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

MJG probably heard about the Buffet Rosenhaus has at his office
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

My first reaction was wtf, he's not even a starter, what is it with all the players on this team? Then I realized he's in the last year of his contract, so I can't blame a player for asking for a new deal in that situation. The way the cba is right now, he'll be a RFA for 2 more years so it gives the team a lot more leverage and can retain him at a low salary.