The Free Agency Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 20, 2009, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Displaced

Quote from: King Cole on May 24, 2009, 06:23:24 PM
Bradley will make the pro bowl in 2009.

He may just have almost the right amount of hype built up.  If the Eagles make a big play-off push that might just push him over the top.  I think he will have to pick off a pass or two and be used a bit in the blitz game but the pro-bowl is all about hype and if and only if the Eagles make a run I mean like 12-13 wins would he have a honest shot.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

stewart bradley is a decent lb.  i like him.......mostly because no one better is available.  and if he makes the pro bowl, then i'd say it gives the nfl all star game an insurmountable lead over all other all star games in the lameness category. 

General_Failure

Maybe they can spice it up with an endzone dance competition.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

so you think you can endzone dance?  i think it would work, but only if some obscure brittish dude that no one in america knows is the main host/judge.

General_Failure

So, the Prime Minister then?

Sgt PSN

i'd prefer to keep religion out of it if possible. 

General_Failure

So no Salisbury Rabbi, I guess.

methdeez

I am wiiide open for bets on Stewart Bradley not making the probowl. Name your odds, hes not going.

General_Failure

The cost of a ticket to the game, plus $1. You didn't say he had to play in it.

methdeez

Father Demon

James Thrash To Retire? Freddie Mitchell Eyes Return?

QuoteWashington taterskin wide receiver and former Philadelphia Eagle James Thrash may be forced to retire due a lingering neck injury that may require surgery, according to the Washington Times.

QuoteJim Zorn is rumored to be backpacking in the Midwest in a search for Mitchell, who was last seen drifting along the open roads, taking random jobs in small towns, and absolutely destroying the local eighth-grade competition in the games after school.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

He's ballin.

Wonder how long it takes for someone to disagree. I say next post.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Tomahawk

I agree - he really is ballin'