The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Yep.  Miss the cold weather.

Sgt PSN

I'm finally getting reacclimatized to it after living in Cali for 4 years.  Cold temps don't bother me, but it's that kind of biting cold that comes with even a slight breeze that I'm just starting to get used to again.  I also need to stop wearing jeans with holes in them.  That might help. 

SD

farg the cold. It's fine once the transition to winter happens but then after xmas it's the farging worst. Skies are always gray, you have to scrape ice off your car every morning, commuting to work in snow sucks. farg it all to high hell.

Diomedes

oh please please please move away, go south to your people.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the actual act of the blizzard is awesome...being around when it hits and drinking the day away is fun

the aftermath, especially in philly, is the WORST
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I called out. The weather will probably be fine until tonight but I'm going to error on the side of caution.

Diomedes

You are going to err on the side of caution. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Sgt PSN

Gray skies right now, but kind of warm with no wind, no rain, no snow.  Worst blizzard ever. 

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

lol.  Did you make that yourself? 

Forecasts had been showing anywhere from say 4-10" around me.  I just want to see a good, heavy snow. 

Diomedes

No, found it in the tubes.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

It's been raining here for about 30 minutes now. Another 30 minutes and this will be declared a state emergency...because its wet everywhere.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

I'm in that 20-26 inch range. Blah. If we're snowed in, my wife will continue to get 6-8 inches, as usual.