Quote from: Munson on February 26, 2011, 05:23:16 PM
The wind did this yesterday...

must have been non union installers.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Engineering by S.Kimp and C.Heat.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Good thing that building was there to catch it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

I guess it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Any amateur weathermen want to take a stab at how many inches we're supposed to get and what time it should start.

Rome

We've been in a fairly serious drought here all winter, but we've gotten probably a half a foot of rain since yesterday.  I was watching the local cable channel "weather on the ones" style weather forecast and the girl actually had the stones to do a drought index report.  There's flooding everywhere and this twat is doing fire warnings. 

And they say television sucks.

DH

i saw a non-weather report from orlando yesterday morning and the rain coming down behind the reporter looked like something serious..thats what you get for taunting us all winter with your sun and flip-flops.

Seabiscuit36

its so windy out my house is making farting noises
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Maybe it's windy out because your house is farting. 

Diomedes

this storm moving up the eastern seaboard is no joke
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

SD

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Ok, I don't get all uppity towards people who don't subscribe to global warming, but it's kind of annoying (and even predictable) when a fluke cold weather day happens and people say something like "It's snowing in April...global warming, my ass!"  Like one or 2 days of flukey weather are enough to discount a theory about the other 180 days of spring/summer. 

For the record though, event hough I do buy into some global warming theories, I get equally annoyed with global warming supporters get excited about a warm day in January.  Farging idiots.