The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i didnt mean it

youre too good a liberal, we need you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Clown won't wish me dead no matter how hard ignore him. He loves my giant balls.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

because i met you in real life and you arent a giant douche

on the internet you are but i realize its just an act. also the balls.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

so all the stations got this one right huh

Eagles_Legendz

been getting hit hard in Doylestown all morning.  very little visibility right now.  weather.com as of late last night still had only a 20% chance of precipitation before 1pm. 

DH

ive got nothing upstate as of now..

phattymatty

only light rain in DC but the news told me there is a threat of Thundersnow today. this makes me happy.

smeags

no better way to start the day than a nice robust two hour drive in to work.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Have about 3 inches in Middletown, but for the past 10 minutes its been switching between snow and sleet. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

QuoteThis snowfall forecast map posted on Tuesday still appears to be on-target as the forecast is verifying nicely. The heaviest snow will push into the northeast later today and portions of interior southern NJ are still likely to see the heaviest snow from this system. More light snow is likely in the northeast this weekend with the chance of another significant snowstorm next week.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

my local streets & the turnpike ate dog nuts this morning. KOP area sucks as well. our parking lot was just starting to get cleared when i rolled in.

PhillyGirl

adding to that map:

QuoteOne thing to point out though is the darkest band is 6-12"+ with the "+" being key; some localized places may see 12-20", especially in the suburbs of Philadelphia in SNJ.

FML
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

oh joy, like my roof needs even more weight in it.  :paranoid

SD

We're getting nailed here in NE Philly

The good thing about snow is I get to spend the day talking to all of my wonderful friends here at :CF