Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

I need to start 3 of the 4

Ward vs. taterskins

McFadden vs. Chiefs

L. Washington vs. Broncos

S. Jackson vs. Dolphins

ice grillin you

that garbage 40 yard td slaton got last night might have very well cost me a playoff berth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

shouldn't you know by now?  any league that is still playing regular season games after week 13 gets the gas face.

ice grillin you

nope we go all the way to the end

i went from clinching last night to now being tied with only one week left.....and the team im tied with has less than two pts less than me....CRAZEEEEEEE!!

phattymatty

so your fantasy championship is decided on the week when many of the best players in the league don't play?

ice grillin you

yeah but we emphasize the regular season
it only takes two games to win the championship
thats far less impressive than winning a 14 game regular season
the playoffs are a complete crap shoot anyway

we give a large reg season first place prize and you have to pay money for coming in last in the regular season....so theres always great races for first and not last...races that are much more exciting than a two game playoff that doesnt include most of the league

id almost rather have one long reg season and have no playoffs

rjs246

Your views on fantasy football border on the unamerican.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

in fact this has been our all time greatest year in our league

right now going into the final week of the reg season we have

-- three teams tied at 10-3 for the first place prize
-- two teams at 7-6 separated by two pts for the last playoff spot
-- two teams at 3-10 fighting not to come in last

its going to be a magical week

reese125

thats spectacular...really it is.

man I tell ya with posts like this....you got balls for ever busting anyone's balls about anything

Munson

Injuries have brought me to this in the first round of the playoffs.

I'll be starting Steven Jackson vs. the Cards...if the Eagles can run it on them, the Rams can.
But pick my other starter....

Kevin Faulk vs. Seattle
Pierre Thomas vs. Atlanta

Deuce is suspended for the rest of the year....Both are hot hands right now, both are playing not-great defenses.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillycrew

I would go with Pierre Thomas.  With McAllister gone, I think he might be able to get a score for you.  Especially with the Saints passing game.

Here's mine.  McNabb versus the Giants or Philip Rivers versus Oakland.  Oakland actually has a decent secondary.

Diomedes

McNabb won't be passing much because the Eagles love to run, so start Rivers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: phillycrew on December 03, 2008, 08:31:26 AM
I would go with Pierre Thomas.  With McAllister gone, I think he might be able to get a score for you.  Especially with the Saints passing game.

Here's mine.  McNabb versus the Giants or Philip Rivers versus Oakland.  Oakland actually has a decent secondary.

I'm leaning that way. It's a PPR league though, so that makes Faulk a very enticing option.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhanInDC

Divisional Playoff game. Winner goes to the big show. Points per reception league:

My RBs:

1. Forte vs. NO
2. DeAngelo Williams vs. Denver

I am pretty sure I am locked in with those two, but I also have Chris Johnson @ HOU. Anyone think I should plug him in?

WR/TE position (three spots, can be a WR or a TE):

This who I have in right now:

T.J Houshmanzadeh vs. WAS
DJax @ CLE
Jason Witten vs. NYG

This is who is on the bench:

Devone Bess (money in PPRs) vs. SF
Chris Cooley @ CIN
D. Keller vs. BUF

Has DJax really hit the wall, and shouldn't be in the lineup, or will he return to his average numbers vs a horrible Clevland team?

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.