attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i went hardcore on bats this year because pitching is so unpredictable and i'll get the guys who weren't drafted and start ripping it up.

i just missed on hamilton and having an all time lineup.  i'm short at 1st probably and maybe LF but my team gon rake
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2012, 03:03:48 PM
thats cause you are a lethal combination of a seamhead who cares about 25 bucks...

i havent even looked at my team since i drafted it much less other teams....who does that in any fantasy sport but football?

fantasy football is for losers

and its also good to learn that i am in fact a seamhead. interesting. my favorite stat is pecota, which i assume is named after former north carolina guard ed cota?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if the leagues set up properly (and mine is the protoype) then fantasy football is better than every other fantasy game combined

and im such a seamhead i forgot i had cespedas on my team and didnt have him in my line up for his homerun yesetrday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

big ups to papa commish havas for the minimum transactions per week

good luck cheating your ass off during the playoffs again, sunmo. you joke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

forgot to do my lineup today...just happened to look right now and noticed that i left like four homers and 10 rbi on my bench

PhillyPhreak54

I am going to guess you didn't start Cespedes again? You got him right before I could and you let him rot on your bench!

ice grillin you

MDS

matty is going to somehow miss the minimum innings by like 30

ive now got a shot at 16-0

PhillyPhreak54

Only you have hit the minimum; maybe one or two others have a remote shot to hit it.

The minimum should be turned off for this week because it hasn't been a full week.

phattymatty

yeah thats garbage i assumed last weeks short week was combined with this week. i could have made the max amount of pickups and still not made 50 innings. retarded.

ice grillin you

yeah thats bullshtein...in the past they always go to the second sunday of the season....how do we know thats not the case this year?

ice grillin you

i changed the minimium innings for week 1

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy weeps because he thought he had a 16-0 week on lock

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for not hitting your minimum IP, O's Woes!