attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so its time to let everyone in on a dirty little secret

the dude im playing in the playoffs, hank, either quit or didnt know the playoffs exist or something serious is going on

he hasnt checked his team all week, for some reason has 100 relief pitchers and barring a miracle will not hit the minimum which will give me the auto win since i have the tiebreak.

tough to say how the week goes if he checks...probably split pitching and it comes down to who has the better sunday on offense. but i dont think ive ever seen this before, someone just bailing directly at the start of the playoffs.

oh well, his loss. im going to get assfarged by matty now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

upset of the century as i take down matty

finals vs. johnny sunny sun times smithboy next
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

it all comes down to tonight...

lil guy is up 8-7 going into the last night of games

just about all the offensive player stats are locked in, except for errors.  if i make one error tonight, i'm farged.

pitching is where it's at.  he's up 1 each in wins and losses, and up 4 in ks.  if i can just tie up on a few pitching categories i can take it.  it's a farging longshot though, and tie does me no good because he has the tie breaker
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i thought you had the tiebreaker

hold on, im looking...lol wow my season victory over you was 15-14. damnit this is close.

youve got to like the season coming down to miguel batista, alfredo simon and rick porcello

SunMo

i understand why you would bench almost all your starters, but it certianly is risky with the Ks being so close.  basically i need 3 starters to out K your one.  and hopefully i pull a win from one of them

MDS

who says ill keep em on the bench

waiting to see what miggy bats does....so far this is farging ridiculous

SunMo

that 8ip complete game is going to be the winning thing for you, i'm sure of it

MDS

hey you wanted to play this game of picking up 3000 random starters, this is the kind of shtein that happens

i told havas to put a transaction limit for the playoffs but hes an negligent, ignorant fat dude too busy watching divsion III college football to care

SunMo

if i knew my offense would go off like it did i might not have done it.

i think next year i'm going to go all offense in the draft early and then do this bs with pitchers each week

MDS

you were damn near hitting .400 for most of the week

insane shtein and if you win i will most likely burn your house down

SunMo

MDS

i left you two pitchers after hoarding the rest of them

he was one, simon the other

cancer for you

MDS

SunMo

lol he farging did it.

i have no doubt that your pitchers tonight will win you ks and probably wins.  but that was fun to see

MDS

i dont know, wins and losses are so god damn random

my best chance is carp going to the distance, which is possible against the astros