attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

how about you pick up some extra starters and take wins and k's. thats a start.

also for the playoffs, i propose:

1. a transaction limit of 3 or 4 per week so people (such as myself or funholey fag hank) cant make 1000 moves to take certain categories
2. ending the final on the sunday. the last 3 games will basically be week 17 of the nfl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

while you pick up 50 scrub pitchers to win something like k's they are killing you in seven other categories...but by all means employ this brilliant strategy

no one is beating brett anyway...dooks is the fantasy master
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lets its thursday and losses, era and whip are LOST

why wouldnt i pick up 100 pitchers and try to steal k's and wins

thats 2 pts...if i win 6 offensive categories i win

transaction limits. do it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nope id rather see you merk yourself with that laughable strategy...actually i dont care what you do i wont be watching one second of this league after this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its only a strategy IF those categories become losses

you try to salvage points out of pitching that way

see if you made the playoffs youd know this but in the playoffs its all about getting to 8....in the regular season you get as many as you can.

PhillyPhreak54

my team is shteinting the bed offensively....and Texiera hasn't played to go along with other injuries.

It sucks that when you add someone after 2am it doesnt take effect until the next day

MDS

youre my only hope

farging chattanooga is on fire offensively. his lineup is actually great, his pitching is...eh. yea. if he paid attention he might not have been so bad.

really awful call letting this idiot in the league, havas. well done.

PhillyPhreak54

Started the day up 9-6 and it will likely be 7-7 soon.

Thank you Salas and Vogelsong,

MDS

this thing is going to go down to the wire between you and me. johnny is IN, cheatin fat joe is IN

i have this wonderful decision: tied in losses, up three in k's with him having 3 relief pitchers in the night cap. do i start beurhle and hopefully lock up k's while possibly risking a loss in losses, or do i keep him on the bench and hope those pitchers dont get used?

otherwise there are 1000 different scenarios in play.

strike according to stattracker i am holding off fat joe and have the 6 spot right now.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm done.

Thanks to injuries, my offense shteinting themselves, Vogelsong and Salas crapping it up and Max Scherzer.

MDS

never say never justin beiber

a couple of runs on scherzer + some things go wrong against me and you could slide in

im not taking your conceding phone call

SunMo

i'm playing phreak as a 4 seed, how did he almost not get in?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

ohhh shtein

big mistake from yahoo computer

its reverted back to how the scores where going into sundays games. the only change is fat joe is playing you.

PhillyPhreak54

looks like its fixed now....but I knew I was done.

Sigh.

farg.

MDS

another year, another 8th place finish for havas

the nationals of this league