attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

you want trevor cahill and his 45.00 era tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im having another great week and matty is one-upping me. and theres a 75% chance he isnt even alive.

cargo = hurt
beltre = pulled hammy
ortiz = stopped taking roids
ichigook = cant see
hanley = taken out of game in double switch for mike cameron

i suck.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

its called being a draft master. theres a reason i have less than 10 transactions every year yet still have the best team. some may say its laziness but its actually. i couldnt think of a word other than laziness.

ice grillin you

MDS

yes, very much so

8 is usually a good ballpark number to shoot for

ice grillin you

yeah i looked back through.....the season high was 13

MDS

my team went 1/30 today

1/30

1 hit

30 at bats

SunMo

i was watching that with pleasure.  you let me back in the game dook
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

ice grillin you

i fully expect my mini streak to end at some point...like probably tonight but i have been smackin bitches the past couple weeks...including our leader this week

GET SOME crackers

Quote from: MDS on July 30, 2011, 12:22:19 PM
who the farg gave you alex gordon

my cousin....something was definitely fishy with that trade...maybe a split of the winners pot?

MDS

he gave up danny valencia (who the farg is that) a beyond washed up polanco and shields for gordon, phillips and a-knee-ball sanchez.

shields is a little better than sanchez but the other 2 are significantly better. what the farg.

and mister shoop is in 9th place now...lol yea looks like an inside deal here. come on commish take some bodies on this.

ice grillin you

should have paid attention to it and down voted it...i did

MDS