attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ive got neilbert walker and adrian 0-4 beltre

throw me something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Beltre and Cliff Lee --- what will it take?

MDS

i now have the 2 most under-performing consensus first round picks in baseball

when they get hot in the 2nd half i will mop the floor with this league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lol  @ over reactive igy dropping edison volquez and clay bucholz

THANK YOU

ice grillin you

never had volquez on my team this year and ive picked up and dropped bucholz like seven times

other than that very accurate post
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea just looked it up, it was one of your weirdo friends

anyway im going to fox news this and just propagandize you to make it look worse

nice job, idiot

MDS

holy shtein havas beat jsmith 16-11 in stolen bases this week

that has to be some kind of record. usually 4 or 5 gets you the w.

ice grillin you

why are you looking at other peoples box scores
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im a pretty cool guy and sometimes i quickly skim other scores to see how i stacked up that week and the 16-11 thing caught my eye.

p.s. a solid if unspectacular win over J for me. ill take it.

phattymatty

SP    
Madison Bumgarner
(SF - SP) Player notes
   ^ Min    L, 9-2    62%    0.1    0    1    0    0    1    0    216.00    27.00

PhillyPhreak54

I can't catch a break with my pitchers.

Johnson - DL
Anderson - DL
Lester - DL

MDS

shut up

i gave you cliff lee and all i got was oh wait carlos gonzalez

PhillyPhreak54

I would do it again too; worked out well for both.

Wanna let anyone else go?

MDS

yea it actually has. cargo's been great.

Maybe ackley, but I'd need pitching back. Need to see how serious Kelly Johnson is about this hot streak