Keeper League '07-'08

Started by rjs246, August 16, 2007, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

wednesday is good for me if it works for everybody else
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Why can't we do this live? That's so much quicker and convenient. We could all edit the rankings, putting our respective keepers at the top of the list. For those of us who don't have rookies, we could pick absolute crap players with the 8th pick.

hbionic

Im in. Hell, we could do this right now.  :D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I'm good for any day/time this week except tomorrow (Tuesday) because I'll be moving into my new place. 

hbionic

If you guys set it up I'm willing to wake up at 7:30am pacific time to do this. Beotches. Morning would be a hell of alot better.

SunMo

if we do it on the board, it'd probably go faster if we did it during a work day, because it seems that everybody is on here during the day.  we could do it over 2 days if necessary

Diomedes

I don't normally have computer access during the day, but I would be happy to give the commish a simple list for each of my picks. 

this thread is a fine example of why i will never be a commish again ..everyone with some time they can't do, some goddamned idea, some stupid question, some moronic opinion...bunch of goddamned Hoydas

just announce the draft time and format and people can either get in line or farg off

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Philly Crew

Quote from: Diomedes on August 27, 2007, 06:06:40 PM
I don't normally have computer access during the day, but I would be happy to give the commish a simple list for each of my picks. 

this thread is a fine example of why i will never be a commish again ..everyone with some time they can't do, some goddamned idea, some stupid question, some moronic opinion...bunch of goddamned Hoydas

just announce the draft time and format and people can either get in line or farg off

Someone hasn't started his gin and tonics.  Day or night. let's just start this....
I'm bringing sexy back

mikey418

So, let's do like chuggie and start this bad boy.  I've been 'keeping' for this very year.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

hbionic

Hey Freddie, if you're reading, part of your exit package was spot advice on this squad. You still retain some GM powers, subject to my final say. Feel free to make your recommendations on the draft Freddie Wolf.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hoagemannzode.  Lock it up.

SunMo

i'm out of here Thursday night until monday...so we need to get this moving

rjs246

farg. ok let's start this tomorrow morning? yes?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i'll start.  i pick jeremy bloom.

SunMo