Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on March 09, 2011, 12:27:19 PM
The tomato juice thing always amused me. I imagine that after the dog shakes, the bathroom looks something like Dexter's lab.

Or Mike Vick's basement. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on March 09, 2011, 11:53:11 AM
been there, done that

luckily, I don't hate the smell, so after the first night of struggles in the bathtub to clean her up, the three month lingering wiff of musk didn't really bother me.

I used to hate the smell of skunks. Now the stank reminds me of good weed

smeags

from a distance it sure does. try getting that crap on you and let know what you think.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phillycrew

Okay, went to the vet and they made it seem like we were the worst owners because we feed her Pedigree.  Anybody else have a better brand that doesn't cost too much?  Any good deals on the net?

rjs246

My dog won't eat anything other than Kibbles and Bits and she's upsettingly healthy. Tell your vet to go piss up a rope.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

we've fed my dog pure shtein more or less and he's 17 years old. Probably never spent more than 5 bucks on a bag of food (unless we bought one of the 40 pounders), and always give him the 89 cent wet food when we don't have any dry left.

We just now started giving him better dry food because his fangs fell out, so had to go expensive to get something he could chew on without hurting his teeth. Costs about 10 bucks a bag but he loves the stuff.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

They're farging dogs, they'll eat whatever you feed them and like it. If it wasn't for you they'd  be frail and scavenging for scraps. Tell your vet to shove it up his ass.

Munson

Also, tell your vet that climate change is false and all women don't allow ball scratching on the couch.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Tell them there's no nicotine in tobacco while you're at it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

There is no crack in the whores I buy!

SD

Seabiscuit36

I fed my dog Innova which ran 54 bucks a bag.  He lived 4.5 years, that shtein doesnt matter other than what they like to eat.  Sure the cheaper ones are full of fillers, but some dogs do better with cheap stuff. 

Speaking of dogs.  Wife and I picked up another pup last Saturday.  We were going to go with the Golden Retriever rescue, but they wanted 800 bucks for a dog.  Ended up with a reputable breeder who produces championship dog, but more importantly they have a great disposition.  Anyway, here's the new boy, Chooch

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons